Aug 16, 2021 - Aug 20, 2021
The U.S. Department of Education’s 2021 National Center for Education Statistics’ (NCES) STATS-DC Data Conference offers:
- Discussions of technical and policy issues related to the collection, maintenance, and use of education data for education researchers, policymakers, and data system managers;
- Innovations in the design and implementation of education data collections and information systems from all levels of government;
- Informative sessions on the Common Core of Data (CCD), Statewide Longitudinal Data Systems (SLDS) and changes in how the Department of Education collects and uses data;
- Tutorials on data collection, data linking beyond K-12, data management, data privacy, data quality, data standards, data use (analytical and instructional), and fiscal data; and
- Updates on federal and state activities affecting data collection and reporting, with a focus on best practices in collecting, reporting, and using education statistics.
There is no registration fee to attend the 2021 NCES STATS-DC Data Conference.