The purpose of the upcoming meetings is to support state and local teams, their community partners, and other education stakeholders as they plan and implement learning and enrichment activities during the summer and beyond. Each session will have a short opening plenary along with 4-6 breakouts offering practical tools, strategies, and opportunities for peer sharing in the following areas:
- Building school-community partnerships
- Effective use of fiscal resources
- Attracting/supporting staff for summer programs
- Evidence-based learning and enrichment strategies
- Addressing a full range of student needs
- Tailoring supports to specific populations
There will be two rounds of breakouts each session so that participants can join more than one topic of their choice. We will also record the sessions and will post them on the Summer Learning and Enrichment Collaborative website for later viewing.