Regional Educational Laboratory (REL) Midwest and the Region 9 Comprehensive Center are hosting a webinar on April 8 from 12-1 pm CT focused on e-learning. Experts from REL Midwest and the American Institutes for Research present and respond to audience questions. The webinar covers the following topics:
- Important considerations in moving to e-learning.
- Fostering social and emotional learning in e-learning.
- Managing adult learning in transitioning to e-learning.
- Research-based resources for e-learning.
- An overview of online platform features